Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Stay in School

So today must have been a half day for schools or something. For elections? Teachers' meeting? Whatever the case there were far too many young adults running around today. I would just like to rely this story to y'all. Before I begin I'd like to inform the whole 2 of you who may read this that there has been a bird flying around Marshalls the last few days.

Girl 1: Hey, what's that flying around the store? Is it a bird or a pigeon?

Girl 2: A pigeon and a bird are the same thing.

Girl 1: Are you sure?

Sweet mother of pearl . . . fuck whatever reason you guys didn't have school today and get your ass back to science class. I can't even handle this.

Oh, and there's a new Marshalls open in Gloucester. Just sayin'


Just thinking about a few things that happened since I posted last and in retrospect, any self-respecting person probably wouldn't have responded. I think I know what I'm asking Santa for Christmas . . . my pride.

No comments: