Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Learning to live

Jeff Dunham

John Porcellino

And this right hurrrr

PostSecret: Confessions on Life, Death and God from Frank Warren on Vimeo.




It takes all my effort to deal with my own insecurities . . . putting up with someone else's just doesn't seem fair.




I give up . . . in a very good way.

Popeye on google = amazing. Happy Birthday Segar!!




Loved ones dying (not Ripple) in the blink of an eye puts life in perspective today. There's no time for fear . . .

I remember what I told a friend last year. . . I told her that with some people you could be screaming from the highest roof top that you care and they can't hear you . . . because deep down, you're not the one they want to hear it from. And sometimes even they haven't figured that out, yet. Til then, you'll always disappoint them. No matter what. No worries, I told her, it says more about them then it does about you. Love and care away. It feels so good. If I love you . . .

Eventually you'll learn that if you really care about someone you let them go.

No comments: