Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Worst dream ever . . .

Last week I had this horrible dream that one of my friends was having a seizure. Let me be more specific, in each "scene" of my dream I was doing something different, at first I was at work, then I was at a restaurant with friends, then I was at the movies. In each scene, he was in the background with some friends of his own, he would start to seize, and his friends would run up to me and tell me I had to find his medicine. At first I questioned them, saying can someone even take medicine when they're having a seizure, shouldn't we call an ambulance instead . . . etc. Each time everyone would just yell at me that he needed his medicine and that I was supposed to know where it was. When he stopped seizing he would yell at me telling me he almost died and it was all my fault. I pleaded with him each time to just tell me where his medicine was so that I would know the next time, but he'd just get up and leave with his friends, shaking his head in disappointment. By the third time in the movies I woke up from my dream mid-seizure in a cold sweat, crying. It was by far one of the worst dreams ever. And I don't need Freud to tell me what it means . . .

I'm no Florence Nightingale, nope, it ain't me babe.

No comments: