Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Whatev

So I don't have much patience for people who are miserable in their own life and who HAVE to make others miserable by cutting them down. This includes my baby bro. I'm a fan of good snark . . . making fun of Chuck Norris and Steven Seagal because they don't know how ridiculous they are (that being said, I'm so exited for Lawman on A&E). But cutting people down who love you, maybe not the way to go, no matter how miserable you are with yourself. When playing the new Batman video game with my brother he made fun of me the whole time and how bad I was at it, and all I could think was, "Well I didn't spend 56 hours of my life perfecting my technique with the game, I've only been playing for 40 minutes and I'll probably only play for another hour if that then move on with my life. Maybe play a bit tomorrow if you're not around. Seriously." What the fuck.

2 comments:

Alison Lo said...

i hate playing video games with people who are really good at it. ugh. an ex of mine was like that and i couldn't play anymore. i know i suck, but you don't have to rub it in. i find joy in things other than shooting imaginary people.

Frankie Hart Pierce said...

Like finding the joy in shooting real people? J/K