Monday, August 31, 2009

Promises to Myself

I will only work where the "every day" people are as crazy and nutty as the people who work and shop at the Marsh.

I will be selectively literal until the day I die.

I will be glad for each day, good or bad.

I will give people a chance, even the ones I hate right off the bat (case and point, my friend Sara . . . "hate" is a strong word).

I will never be good about keeping the cell phone near me, but I'll get better at returning phone calls/texts.

I will not worry about the "boy" thing. They come (no pun intended) and go at will, and I'll always be inclined to let them.

I will always "honor" the wing man role, and wish I could be a better one for Reysons. Bro's before ho's . . . knowing full well, your "bro's" will always fall back in support of you finding love, never hinder.

I will never blame some one, anyone, for my actions or "lonely no action." Ever.

Damn be this wind.

With a little help from the Postman, Fritz Lang and Townes Van Zandt are making their way to Fearless this week. Yesssss.

No comments: