Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Why yes, Walrus made my day.



A coworker, Ana, reads Spanish romance novels at work. I always adore looking at the cheesy covers (and the beautiful men). Yes gentlemen, women are hounds too, if you're not Raoul Bova . . . trust me, she's not into you for your looks (and that's better anyways).

Thank you Walrus for providing me with some pretty entertaining thoughts with Don Gillmor's Harlequin Romance Cover Gallery. I love that a genre designated for women took so long to start to objectify the "men" in the same way women have been objectified since . . . forever? I love the last frame. Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Ahhh yes, insert Big and Rich here. There's just no excuse for that music video or the title of the website that post is found. Love it. "Y'all Wire." I wonder what the wireless options are in the Open Range.

And a little Trace Adkins talking about booty. Honky Tonk Badonkadonk. Slap your grandma!!!

Aaaaand I've never seen this video until about 2 minutes ago . . . but was Chesney's sexual orientation thaaaaat much of a question to anyone else who saw this?

No comments: