Friday, March 13, 2009

Worst Line of the Day from Twilight x 2

First let me just start off by saying I could open the book and on any page find a line worthy of this title.
Yesterday's winner: Then he smiled at me wistfully and went to sit by a girl with braces and a bad perm.

First off, I'm a poet of sorts and even I leave "wistful" to the oldies.
Second, fuck you. What's wrong with braces and a bad perm, Bella Swan? Sorry we can't all be as mysterious as you and your vampire boyfriend.

Today's pick: Jacob strolled to a nearby driftwood tree that had its roots sticking out like the attenuated legs of a huge, pale spider.
Are you shitting me?

Tomorrow before work I'll probably just make a list of my top ten because I'm nearly finished with the thing but . . . for sanity's sake, I have to take a break.

Oh, and I'm sooooo on team Edward. That shy, sweet Jacob doesn't fool me one bit.

2 comments:

Alison Lo said...

how are you nearly finished?! you were on page ten two days ago.

i never had braces but oh my did i ever want them because everyone else did.

and wow, does that tree sound ever so important with its very on simile.

Frankie Hart Pierce said...

Like pulling off a band-aid, Love. Besides "attenuated" is one of the biggest words she uses.