Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's always a good day to start a blog . . .

when the song of the day from NPR is a good old fashioned hate-duet. "45" by Holly Golightly (aside from fantastic folk singer, the name of one of my favorite fictional characters, thank-you Truman) will get your knees a-knocking and your head teetering side to side with the beat, and you'll wonder why the chorus, "When I call your name, you'd better run/You'd better hide my .45" is helplessly banging around in your skull like a stray bullet. I hate guns in the real world. But as tattoos, in stories and on the silver-screen, I have to admit to being in love with the Colt 45. The original Colt Single Action Army Handgun, yes the cute little 6-shooter, is the inspiration behind one of my lastest dream tats. It will, of course, be shooting out hearts. What else would I shoot?

From my heart to yours, Loves, dream hard and play fair. XOXO--- Cindy

No comments: