Monday, January 4, 2010

Longevity




Ne-Yo = yummy




Heard it while waiting for my mom at the hospital today. Thank you for playing it registration nurse.

Sometimes I feel like some of my friends are asking me what I want to do with my life because they're looking for ideas. But the questions they start to ask always seem to say more about them then my answers say about me.
"Well how much does that make?"
"How long of a program is it?"
"What will your title be?" <---- That one gets me every time. These questions are usually followed by lectures on practicality.

I think the only people who enjoy longevity in any career are the ones who have soul. While those questions are practical, they're quite arbitrary to me.




Late Registration is the last Kanye album I'll admit to liking. Graduation can go either way with me depending on my mood. 808's and Heartbreak pissed me off to the point of no return. Douchebag.

No comments: