Friday, January 29, 2010

C'est la vie

Dear Celtics, I still love you. Lewis is magic and what chance does anyone stand against magic?

xkcd, bravo, bravo!

Dear UMASS, kiss my ass please and suck my left nut. It doesn't help that every time I have to deal with that institution I have to first deal with this girl that was also a fellow student in several of my night classes. She's moved from every administration office in that damn place. We had a summer class together once and had to do a project for the class. She looked at mine and said, "Wow, you spent a lot of time on that. Do you work full time? You must not work full time." Yeah bitch I do, I typically work 6 out of 7 days a week, not sitting behind a desk, so I can pay for this class because I can't take a class for free like you do. I stayed up for the last 4 nights working on it. Yeah, you in particular can suck my left nut. I would also like to add that because of this same bitch my financial aid has been fucked up (I mean her supervisor has apologized for her work to me, that kind of fuck up) . . . twice. Now for some odd reason she works in admissions. It's days like these I hope and pray karma exists. And that it is a bitch.

Okay, I feel better. These things help.










You can never quite put your finger on it . . . c'est la vie.

No comments: