Monday, November 9, 2009

Reflection

Catching up on some C's.

So these are great. xkcd 1 and 2. They're partly so great to me because I just saw the HIMYM episode where they have a "graph and chart" intervention for Marshall. I could sort of relate, I see the world in Venn Diagrams.

I like Illinois, but I'm starting to miss my family and friends on the East Coast. I want a Bingo night with my mom. Lame? Nah . . . old coots and biddys are the best. When I get home I'll do a little hall of fame of my trip's photos (make 'em look all extra pretty and such) but I'm too lazy now.







I ♥ Shel Silverstein.

Reflection
`
Each time I see the Upside-Down Man
Standing in the water,
I look at him and start to laugh,
Although I shouldn't oughtter.
For maybe in another world
Another time
Another town,
Maybe HE is right side up
And I am upside down.

No comments: