Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Rambling

Today in layaway a little boy asked his grandma if the kids at school would still pick on him in his new Ed Hardy shirts. She didn't know what to say.

"People who mind, don't matter. People who matter, don't mind."

Some kid in a Primus band shirt wanted to buy a particular pan that we just didn't have anymore. It took ten minutes and 3 different people and he still walked away confused. The fact that he was wearing a Primus shirt had nothing to do with him smoking too much weed.

I saw a new version of my Lover Boy Ed Hardy shirt at work. It looked like it got in a fight with a Bedazzle Gun . . . or Patti, she puts rhinestones on everything.

I think you're just as ridiculous for not buying a shirt you like because of the name on the label as someone who buys something God awful just for the name.

Don't be in a relationship with someone you can't share your day with (no matter how boring of a day it was). One of my exes would never let me talk about my day at work. It made me feel worthless. On a sort of related note (that ex got me into watching Lost) I was talking a little about the series with a friend a few weeks back. Trying to remember what I could of it, I started to remember why I stopped following . . . I broke up with said ex before the start of season 3 and started having really good sex. Haha.

Some bitch went off on me today because SHE lost her coffee (she put it down, forgot about it for a while, and the reality of the matter, someone probably just threw it away). Eat shit and die, bitch.

I forgot to bring the first season of Mad Men to work for Stephen (and I still don't remember if it's Steven or Stephen . . . I mean to look at his name badge EVERY TIME I see him). His mom took a turn for the worse and he was really looking forward to the distraction. I suck. :/

Wendy's fucking nuts . . . in a very good way. It's most entertaining.

Alison Wonderland is leaving for school. I love/hate that.

Soap face is putting in her two weeks along with Mary from Marshalls. I love/hate that, as well.

I'm going to look up Zumba classes. Yep.

I worked like . . . 40 hours in the last four days. I'm ready for "my weekend."

3 comments:

Alison Lo said...

i'm pretty sure it's spelled "Stephen."

Mary from Marshalls is leaving?! you know, Juliet reminds me of Mary in a strange way.

Did Soap face get that other job she applied for?

Frankie Hart Pierce said...

Yeah, I always lean towards the "ph."

It's true. I think it has to do with her voice coupled with her looks.

Yeah. Soap got the new job.

Brunch tomorrow? Even Andia might come! I'll call ya.

Alison Lo said...

yes yes! brunch sounds good. i have a doc app @ 2 but that shouldn't be a problem.

tanater: a person who hates people who tan. also the way a bostonian pronounces "terminator"