Wednesday, August 26, 2009

List of Life Savers


Here is a list of things that saved my life, they may not be my favorite things but they came along at times in my life when I really needed them.

1. Edward Scissorhands



For that reason, and that reason alone, I will always give Burton a shot.

2. The Beatles



It's getting hard to be someone, but it all works out.

3. Doing the Dishes


I feel very satisfied when scouring a dirty pan.


4. Vodka Tonics (with two limes)



It's not my favorite drink . . . but its my go to drink when I'm blue.

5. Kevin Costner



Like I even have to explain . . . and when he wears that ribbed, blue sweater in Message In A Bottle, oh my, the things I'd do to that man.

6. Catherine Feeney's Mr.Blue



I just thought the song was great when I first heard it, then I met my Mr. Blue . . . ♥
He saved my life, too. ♥ ♥ ♥

7. Johnny Cash, the man, the myth, the legend . . . and this photo

No comments: