Saturday, June 13, 2009

When I say don't test me . . .

I mean don't test me.

For those of you who haven't seen Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian, my personal recommendation would be to see it. Or sneak in to see the last 10 minutes of it or so. From the moment Larry Daley (Ben Stiller) meets Amelia Earhart (Amy Adams) he is under the impression she doesn't know she's not real and that she has no idea what is going on. He struggles with telling her through the majority of the film. The kicker: she knew, just acted like she didn't . . . it was funner that way. Just as phony as can be, but it wouldn't be make believe if you believed in me. I'm the kind of person that doesn't like to know how the magic trick is performed. I'd prefer to be entertained by it. It's too much . . . enjoy the show.

No comments: