Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Couch surfer

I was roaming around . . .





Posting more sporadic for the next few weeks at least.
Stress is a part of it but it's more like breaking through glass, finding a new home, but always fearless at heart.
Just in case, Pixie Lott's cover of Use Somebody is the default Saturday Night Lullaby.

There wasn't a 12 year old girl in '96 and '97 that didn't tape this song off the radio. ♥

Ttonight my fortune cookie fortune read, "The smart thing to do is to start trusting your intuition." But further confirming my fortune's message were the events leading to me getting that particular fortune. The Chinese take-out was HORRIBLE . . . barely edible. And my intuition while we flipped through menus was to order pizza. See?

I recounted this weekend's events to my friend today and knowing my medical history she gasped at what my gut told me to order Sunday. I likened it to breaking your finger so you wouldn't focus on the pain of a bullet wound. I can remember my doctor handing me a list of items not to eat and drink and hearing myself muttering, "But this is ALL I eat." I'd rather die happy with a fire in my belly I suppose.

No comments: