Sunday, May 31, 2009

That Would Be the Difference Between You and I

I would have . . .

My Favorite Post Secrets This Week





People watching is the number one charm of being out and about.




At least they weren't the only ones or the most fascinating.



"To love oneself is the beginning of a life long romance."--- Oscar Wilde

I finally got to thank this girl at work for finally asking me what I wanted. She didn't tell me what I should do, she didn't tell me how to act, or how the game should be played . . . hell she didn't even tell me she understood how I felt. She asked "Do YOU want to talk to him again?"

At my work last week I had four people asking me for something at the same time. They were standing approximately 5 feet from each other. It didn't bother me so much that they were all asking me for something . . . it bothered me that they didn't notice each other and all seemed perturbed they didn't have my undivided attention. I can't juggle for shit and I'm sorry.

But . . . and maybe you'll understand someday when you're a dad and your wife is calling you upset you forgot something and your boss is threatening you because you aren't putting in the overtime you need and your kids are crying you don't spend enough time with them and . . . the whole time you're trying to hold everything together . . .

Shame on you for putting it all on me.

No comments: