Friday, March 20, 2009

Uber-girl moment caught by He-she

So at my job the store-manager is one of those He-she-it monsters and has a way of castrating men with her eyes. Part of me is scared by this super-human power of hers, and another part of me is oddly drawn to it. At any rate, I was chillin like a villain in my mini-van listening to the radio on my lunch break (my iPod has been out of commission until I put iTunes back on the lappy and I've learned to find things I love about the radio again). The song that made Sara Bareilles famous a year or so ago, "Love Song" came on and this wave of girliness surged through my veins. The next thing I know I'm rocking out, singing the lyrics as best as I could remember on the top of my lungs. Mid-way during my mini-concert in my mini-van I glance out of the corner of my left eye and catch He-she staring at me while she smokes a butt. No lie, she winked at me and smiled. Because I don't feel like writing you all a "Love Song" right now, here's Sara Bareilles covering one of my fav's from Mr. Otis Redding, (Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay.

1 comment:

Alison Lo said...

hahahahahaha omg that had me tears. I can just picture that whole scene so well. Wait, when did this happen? I thought you had today off?